For further development ofoversea students 'undertakings and establishment of good learningatmospheres, our university sets up scholarship to encourage and supportoutstanding foreign students.
I. Reward Objects:
Non-academic language studentsenrolled in Jiangsu Normal University who have not received any tuition waiveror other scholarships, and will continue his study in the following semester.
II. Applicant Qualifications:
1. Abide by the Chinese laws andregulations and school rules, no violation while at school.
2. Respect social morality andChinese customs.
3. Respect teachers and help eachother.
4. Actively participate in variousactivities organized by International College.
5. High attendance and good grades.Specific criteria are as follows:
1) Students whose final examinationscores of each subject reaches 90 or above, no truancy and attendance rate ofeach course is no less than 95% can apply for a first-class scholarship.
2) Students whose final examinationscores of each subject reaches 80 or above, no truancy and attendance rate ofeach course is no less than 90% can apply for a second-class scholarship.
3) Students whose final examinationscore of each subject reaches 75 or above, no truancy and attendance rate ofeach course is no less than 85% can apply for a third-class scholarship.
4) Students whose final examinationscores of each subject reach 60 or above, no truancy and attendance rate ofeach course is 100% can apply for a full-attendance scholarship.
1. Applicants must submit theapplications within one month after beginning of the term, no waiting after theset time.
2. Applicants must fill in thescholarship application forms. (Form see annex)
IV. Scholarship Standards:
V. Scholarship Evaluation Methods:
1. International college shallconduct the scholarship evaluation at the end of the term and issue thecertificates and scholarships at the beginning of the next semester.
2. The evaluation of scholarshipsfollows the principle of openness, fairness and impartiality.
3. Scholarships are cash rewards.
4. The number of scholarships islimited, our college will select the applicants according to the assessmentresults. Under the same condition, student who participates in schoolactivities actively is preferred. If no one is qualified, the relevant awardscan be vacant.
5. Various scholarships are awardedeach semester.
6. One cannot get two scholarshipsat the same time.
7. The right of interpretation ofthis regulation belongs to the International College.
8. This regulation shall beimplemented since December 12, 2013.
Attachment: The Application Form forOutstanding Foreign Students of Jiangsu Normal University (Non-academicLanguage Student).