Prof. Zhang has been engaged in research on study on folklores, literature narrative motif and relations between dynamic opera and traditional opera. He is now the master supervisor in JSNU.
Study on Folklores
Literature Narrative Motif
Relations between Dynamic Opera and Traditional Opera
Postdoctoral Fellow, Soochow University, 2006
PhD, School of Chinese Language and Literature, Nanjing Normal University, 2001
MA, School of Chinese Language and Literature, Beijing Normal University/Ningxia University, 1986
BA, School of Chinese Language and Literature, JSNU, 1982
Research Projects in recent years
1. Jiangsu DOE Project: Study on the Spreading of South Opera in Ming Dynasty, 2009
2. Jiangsu Social Science Project: Study on the Change of Narrative Motif of Ancient Opera, 2009
3. MOE Humanity Social Science Project: The Production and Change of Motif of Chinese Ancient Opera, 2010
1. Zhang Wende, On the Original Story of Shen Jing “Jiaoxiao ji”.Journal of Jiangsu Normal University. (Philosophy and Social Science Edition), 2012,5
2. Zhang Wende, Textual Research of “Wu Jiang School” Opera, Journal of Southeast University (Philosophy and Social Science), 2013 (4) :70-73
3. Zhang Wende, Plot and the Original Fact of Ye Xianzu’s Shuang Qing Ji, Schools of Arts, 2014, 30 (3): 189-193.
4. Zhang Wende, On the Original Story of Song and Yuan South Drama, Journal of Jiangsu Normal University (Philosophy and Sciences Edition), 2015 (6):33-36