Bachelor of Economics (B.Ec.)
Normal Period of Study
For four-academic-year (Fall and Spring Semesters) study, students canlearn theories on international economics and international commercialpractices. Students can be familiar with current international trade practicesand rules and learn about the development of world economy and trade policy ofmajor countries. Besides, students are versatile in foreign trade, management,market research and promotion planning. In other words, students are apt towork in foreign trade units, foreign firms and governmentdepartments. Generally speaking, students will excel in the aspects ofinnovation and application.
Participants mainly learn basic theories and knowledge on internationaleconomics. They will receive some trainings on international trade, internationalinvestment and economic cooperation. They will improve the abilities in workingat international business.
Graduates are required to acquire:
1. theories on international economics and trade;
2. skills to operate in the field of international trade;
3. policy and laws on foreign trade of some major countries;
4. academic frontier knowledge on international economics and trade;
5. skills of high English proficiency and computer operation.
Principles of Economic, Principles of Management, International Economics,International Trade Practice, InternationalBusiness Law, International Settlements.
Components of the 4-year Curriculum
2.Discipline Education Courses
3.Gerneral Education Courses
5. Innovative Research Courses