1. Send your written application together with other materials concerned to Institute of International Culture and Education. Not long after your application is received, the institute will send you Application Form for International Students to Jiangsu Normal University and Physical Examination Record for Foreigners if necessary (those who study in China for less than six months do not need the record).
2. Fill in the application form and send it back with a copy of doctor-signed Physical Examination Record for Foreigners. The original should be brought to China for residence application.
3. After verification, the institute will issue to qualified applicants admission notice and China visa application form, with which the applicants apply to Chinese Embassy/Consulate for China-entry visa.
4. The institute will offer free pickup at Xuzhou airport or railway station if being informed of student arrival time (date and number of flights or trains).
5. Applications are accepted at two times: March through June, and September through the next January. The first semester begins in early September every year, and the second in late February.
Name：Internation College of Jiangsu Normal University
Add：No 101 Shanghai Rd, Tongshan New District, Xuzhou, Jiangsu, China